More than 40% of the people across the globe are suffering from obesity. Obesity has come to be a prime medical condition in recent times that offers rise to various different fitness ailments. Life-threatening diseases like blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, a heart attack can be caused by obesity. Having less food coupled with overindulgence in physical activities are the key basics that aids weight loss. Seriously focusing on diet, exercise can help to curb that extra flab’s around the waist.
Being overweight is quite certainly one of the greatest health risks that people are facing all over the world today. Medically, this condition is known as obesity.
How to lose weight through Ayurveda?
In Ayurveda, there are several dietary and natural techniques by means of which people can reduce weight. Ayurveda treatment is centered on making the person lead a healthier lifestyle.
Ayurveda has a very effective approach to managing our weight while promoting good health and overall well being. Because of its understanding of the qualities of food and their relation to dosha and constitution, Ayurveda can help us to get rid of what is in excess as well as to understand what may be preventing us from achieving our optimal weight according to our constitution and level of activity. In Ayurveda,
Weight Loss treatments or gain is not about counting calories. It is about bringing harmony back into the way we eat the food and live our life. and bringing awareness to our constitution, our lifestyle, our habits, and our health. It is also about learning to remove excess “kapha” or to balance “vata”.
Ayurvedic Weight Loss Tips for Kapha type constitution –
1. Bitter, pungent, and astringent tastes are recommended. Ginger and spring-churna are especially recommended.
2. Mix the juice of 5 large slices of fresh pineapple with the juice of 2 slices of hot peppers, pimentos, or paprika. Mix 1 part each turmeric, triphala, and trikatu with two components honey; take 1/8 teaspoon once daily with 1/2 cup of heat water.
3. Warm, spicy aromas help stimulate kapha to burn fat. Recommended essential oils are eucalyptus, pine, musk, and sage.
4. The color red is recommended to stimulate sluggish kapha.
5. Listen to the sunset raga or music between the hours of 7 P.M. and 10 P.M.
6. Get a daily dry massage (garshana) using a silk glove. It is very stimulating. Make an herbal paste of 1 part millet and 1/2 part each dashmoola and bala (Sida cordifolia) mixed with a little spring water. Rub this smartly onto your skin where you’ve got fatty deposits, then rinse.
Why people go for Ayurvedic treatment?
As mentioned earlier, an Ayurvedic Weight Loss treatment in Delhi studies the fundamental cause of weight gain and offers a complete treatment. Since it looks at all the possible angles of weight gain, there is guaranteed weight loss when people follow the instructions carefully.